Mini excavators that squeeze through doorways and can be craned into site.
- 0400 306 219
What We Can Do For You!!
At Dig It Contracting we offer a wide range of expertise in site remediation, demolition and excavation services. We can suggest practical ways to complete the job on time and to budget, saving you time and money!!
Dig It specialises in difficult sites, all those hard to reach places, bogged down or snowed under. We have excavators and bobcats with a vast array of attachments to break rock and sweep roads clean.
We can be contracted or hired by the hour, day or truck load.
We have a full range of earthmoving plant available for hire. The Dig It team will recommend the best type of plant for the job, large or small;
- Wet Hire - We hire out plant with an operator who is fully licensed, insured and highly regarded.
- Dry Hire – We supply the machine and attachments needed to get the job done. You supply the operator, fuel and oil.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience no job is too big or small. We supply all filling materials such as Clean Fill and Ballast Rock.
Dig It Contracting provides a FREE, NO OBLIGATION service of on-site advice and quotations for your next project
Detailed and bulk excavation of rock, sand, clay and earth
- Specialising in difficult sites with narrow and confined spaces
- Site remediation and consulting services
- Site preparation, levelling, clearing, cut and filling
- Augers for piering and shoring
- Hammering and pulverizing of sandstone, rock and concrete
- Retention tanks and dams
- Driveways and roads
- Tennis court preparation
- Horse dressage arena preparation and construction
- Drainage and trenching for builders, plumbers and electricians
- Construction of rock retaining walls, footings and foundations
- Screening, crushing and recycling of materials.
- Levelling and compaction.
- Landscaping and gardening works.
- Landfill and clean compactable fill available / delivered.
- Swimming Pool Excavation and filling in unwanted pools
- Vacuum Excavation for pot holing and service trenches