1. When did you join the Dig it Civil team?
I joined the team in July of 2013, about 5 years ago now!
2. What is your role at Dig it Civil?
I'm a Civil Foreman.
3. What do you enjoy about working at Dig it Civil?
I enjoy working with the management team and the great bunch of operators and truck drivers. I love the diversity, completing a range of projects both challenging and unique from all shapes and sizes.
4. What has been your most memorable project?
There has been a few projects at Dig It Civil that I have managed that have been both tricky and challenging. I would have to say the most challenging was a 3 storey building demolition followed by full site retention and piling along with 10,000 cubic meter excavation in O'Connor street, Chippendale would be the stand out challenging project to date whilst working for Dig It Civil,
5. Before working at Dig it Civil, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
The most interesting job I've ever had would have to be operating surface mining and extraction machinery all over NSW.